Who is responsible for processing your data?
Any personal data that may be collected through this website, https://elionip.com, will be processed by the owner thereof, Elion IP, S.L. (“Elion”), with address for notification purposes at Paseo de la Castellana, 150, 4ºD, 28046 Madrid, and with email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect your data?
The use of this website does not require the User to disclose personal data thereof as a precondition. The data that you communicate to us will be provided by you voluntarily, through the different forms on the website.
For what purposes will we process your data?
The data you provide us with will be used by Elion for the following purposes:
- managing your request submitted through the contact form;
- managing your subscription to the content or newsletters you request from us.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. When your data is no longer required, access to it will either be limited to the fulfilment of strictly legal obligations or it will be securely destroyed.
As regards the use of your information for communication purposes (newsletter subscriptions), we will retain that information for that purpose until you request us to do otherwise.
With whom will we share your data?
Elion will not communicate the data collected to third parties, except when required by Law, when strictly necessary in order to manage and maintain the relationship with Elion or with prior authorization by the User.
How do we protect your data?
Elion is committed to information security. We guarantee that the personal data collected in the forms is sent by encrypting the information to prevent it from being viewed or intercepted by third parties in accordance with the existing encryption techniques.
What are your data protection rights?
You can exercize your rights at any time by contacting us at the aforementioned e-mail address or by mail.
In particular, you have the right to:
- access: you can view and check your personal data.
- rectification: you can correct your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- erasure: you can request for your personal data to be erased.
- opposition: you can request for your personal data not to be processed.
- processing limitation: you can request that processing of your data be restricted for certain purposes and keep it for the others.
- portability: you may receive the personal data you have provided in electronic format and transfer it to another entity.
We also inform you of the option to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the legislation has been infringed with respect to processing your personal data.